Re: Debian Boot Floppies CVS: boot-floppies porter

On Thu, Sep 23, 1999 at 07:10:59PM -0400, Adam Di Carlo wrote:
> Matt Porter <porter@va.debian.org> writes:
>
> > Latest changes are dated, undated items are from months ago.
>
> I'm not really sure why it matters to date entries.  I wouldn't (and
> don't) bother.  That's what CVS changelogs are for.
>
> As for the tagging of entries for names, that's discretionary.  I
> don't really bother, myself, but do what makes you feel good.

That's what I thought, but I figured I'd just follow what Marcel started
doing.  I figured it's all going to be edited before packaging anyway.  I
don't see any need to have name tags and dates on the packaged changelog.

--
Matt Porter
mmporter@home.com