Stable, sparc, tftpbootimage and rescue?

Hello,

(I do not subscribe to this list for the moment, so
 please cc answers direct to me.)

I have a diskless Sparc ELC and I have installed the
root on an other solarismachine.

When loading the tftp-booted kernel with root=/dev/nfs
I get everything right except that it halts with
something like this:

You have not configured the system, please reboot
with the rescue-disk...

<plonk>

Where can I find a rescue tftpbootimage? Or ist
it included in the tftpboot.img? How can I
"activate" it? I have tried with "-r" and "rescue"
but with no success...

--
[How many parties do you think I'd be welcome ]
[at now that my whole face is sliding off?R.B.]