Re: purpose of each task package

"Martin Bialasinski" <martin@internet-treff.uni-koeln.de> writes:

> When it is clear, what the purpose of each task package is, it is
> easier to define, which package should e included in it.

Sure.  Maybe you need to have a general definition of what task
packages are?  For instance:

  A "task" is a specific and well-defined set of functionality.
  Tasks should have natural meaning to users and/or developers.
  Example tasks are "development using C", "typesetting with TeX",
  etc.

> Following is a list of current tasks, with description. I still need
> the description/purpose of some of them.

Where?  I think you forgot to include something.

> I am sure, Adam will gladly do this for task-sgml and task-tex :-)

Let me see your format first.  I am not really a TeX guy anymore,
except insofar as I deal with sgml->TeX.