Re: pcmcia on the boot disks

"Sean 'Shaleh' Perry" <shaleh@varesearch.com> writes:

> Hey all.  I am currently looking at making pcmcia work on the boot disks.
> Before I did I wanted to ask if ther ewas a reason why it was not that way
> already.

It *is* this way already.  I have installed from PCMCIA for slink and
hamm, it works great.

Remember though that Cardbus32 support isn't included in the PCMCIA
version which shipped with slink.  Recently I had to install slink on
a Cardbus32 system, which was pretty painful since I had to replace
pcmcia-cs and the kernel (and upgrade libc) via sneakernet (floppy)
before I could get PCMCIA working.