Re: Joey needs a spanking!

In message <[🔎] 19990602121729.M1146@finlandia.infodrom.north.de> you wrote:
>I don't see a connection between this and your first mail...

Well, the SGML you checked in contained a lot of entity references to
entities which aren't defined.

>Besides, 'nsgmls -gues install.de.sgml' produces warnings about missing
>symbols - due to several things which are not defined like language,
>release etc.  Some of these warnings also occur with install.sgml btw.

Yes, you need to create dynamic.ent and messages.ent.  Do a 'make docs'
from the top level or read the top of documentation/Makefile

>How do I set the proper environment so things like &release;, &architecture;
><![ %lang-es [ <!entity www-debian-org "www.es.debian.org"> ]]>
>will work.

See above.  Give the makefiles a chance to do their stuff and you should
have all the entities and parameter entities you need.