Re: Interactive Knowledge-based AI

matthew.r.pavlovich.1 wrote:
> Recently, my cousin had to write a knowledge-based thingie (not sure what
> they are classified as, 'program' doesn't seem right).  He based it off a
> debian installation.  He developed a scheme where the user is asked a few
> weighted questions to determine a 'expertise' level and then it continues
> through the installation based on that.

First of all it sounds cute, second if it is clisp we run into the problem
that we only have 1.44M space on a floppy.

But anyway, the best thing you could do is to prove that it would improve
the Debian installation routine a lot if it would be used.  This would
be done best by implementing a demo so we can grok it.

If we can see what and how it works it could be integrated easier.  Well,
if you have some spare time it would be even better to provide fully
supported boot-floppies, but...

Regards,

	Joey

--
The only stupid question is the unasked one.