Re: boot-floppies slink / potato merge

Adam Di Carlo wrote:

> I just completed a slink -> potato merge.  I really hope I didn't mess
> stuff up too bad, but it was time to do it again.

Sorry Adam but I didn't have time to push my changes to the cvs tree until
today evening :-(( I guess you will need to do another merge.

BTW, here is the list of the files I changed:

    Makefile
    basedisks.sh
    debian/changelog
    rescue.sh
    rootdisk.sh
    scripts/basedisks/new_root_home/.bash_profile
    silo_proto.sh
    utilities/dinstall/bootconfig.c
    utilities/dinstall/dinstall.h
    utilities/dinstall/kbdconfig.c
    utilities/dinstall/main.c
    utilities/dinstall/main_menu.c

New features are:
- dual boot floppy images for sparc (silo1440k & silo1440k-sun4u) to boot on
  ultrasparc (silo needs different options to create bootable images on both
  architectures)
- skip keyboard configuration on serial console install: create an empty
  /target/root/kbdconf file in dbootstrap then skip kbd setup in .bash_profile
  at reboot.
  No keyboard is triggered by failing to open /dev/tty0.
  This feature is only enabled when SERIAL_CONSOLE flag is defined at compile
  time (see dinstall.h).

Regards.

PS: I will only upload new bootdisks when I will have a chance to package it
    along with a 2.2.9 kernel.