Re: Notebook install

  I don't think that it is possible presently, since the bootdisks do
a dd to the MBR and activate your root partition.
It looks like it is using a DOS-like MBR: find active partition and load
os from there.
And I have not found any lilo on the resc*.bin.

I the bootdisks would use lilo that would open up the possibility to
satisfy your request.

Cheers,
Karl

Karl Hammar		Aspö Data		karl@kalle.csb.ki.se
Lilla Aspö 2340		+46 173 140 57
S-742 94 Östhammar				Professional Linux Solutions
Sweden			+46 70 511 97 84 (mobile)