Re: busybox

From: Adam Di Carlo <adam@onshore.com>
> About this busybox, is the Debian boot-floppies busybox forked from
> your busybox?

I ripped it from the Debian unstable boot-floppies sources a day or two ago.
I wrote it years ago as part of the boot-floppies package, but it it is more
general and I'd like to get people other than Debian using it as well.

I plan to document it and clean it up a bit. If I'm not mistaken, it's
entirely undocumented.

There is some debian-specific low-memory code that is sort of hacked in and
I would like to modularize that component so that other people can choose not
to use it.

> Are there any plans to maintain this in parallel?

Please consider me the upstream maintainer.

	Thanks

	Bruce