I cannot connect to cvs.debian.org :-((

Hello,

  I'm trying to get the latest CVS boot-floppies tree but ssh denies to connect
to cvs.debian.org.  Is my password the same as the one on master ?

cvs -d :ext:delaunay@cvs.debian.org:/cvs/debian-boot co boot-floppies
delaunay's password: *******
Permission denied.
cvs [checkout aborted]: end of file from server (consult above messages if any)

I tried many times to be sure I typed my password right with no success at all.

Adam or Enrique, could you check for this trouble ?
Thanks in advance.

PS: I still can get the stuff from the old location but it is not useful anymore ;-(