Re: Finding base.tgz

Adam Di Carlo wrote:

> dunham> I just tried another tftp install on a sparc with an NFS
> dunham> install of the kernel, modules, and base, and I came across a
> dunham> couple of issues that could easily be fixed.
>
> dunham>  1. Move "Configure Networking" to before "Install Operating
> dunham> System Kernel and Modules" on the sparc - all of the
> dunham> networking modules are compiled into the kernel and network
> dunham> installs are very common (many machines don't even support
> dunham> booting from floppy).
>
> It should be listed as an alternative.  It is discussed in the

I wish to add it to the list of alternatives, but if I'm rembering right
there are already 2 other alternatives ("Initialize a linux partition" and
"Mount a previously initialized partition").
Should we replace one of them or just add a third entry ?
(the latter requires more work than the former since it needs to deal with
3 alternatives instead of 2).

Regards.