Re: More graphical boot floppies issues

On Mon, Mar 29, 1999 at 10:03:56PM -0500, James R. Van Zandt wrote:
> I think we should sacrifice the "one floppy install" concept, in favor
> of separate boot and root floppies.  That would also give us room for
> a few more rescue tools.
I would hate to abandon the one-floppy-boot. What about a second floppy
image that adds capabilities to the first, that is nice to have but not
essential for installing a run-of-the-mill system. A "Real" tar, sfdisk,
ssh (Yes, I love to login to other machines when installing) and a mor
powerful editor come to my mind.

Nils

--
Plug-and-Play is really nice, unfortunately it only works 50% of the time.
To be specific the "Plug" almost always works.            --unknown source