Hard newlines in dbootstrap messages

Some of the messages that dbootstrap prints are hard-wrapped to some
number of columns.  I believe that libnewt will auto-wrap to window
width (correct me if this is wrong)?  Since my graphical boot floppies
to check in modified messages (lang_C.h) that do not have hard

"MONO - Monochrome Emulation
 This field is used to store your favorite bit."
--FreeVGA Attribute Controller Reference