Re: Installin Debian

>>>>> "denethor" ==   <denethor@mainframe.laban.net> writes:

denethor> I am developing a homepage where I have "A beginners guide
denethor> to Linux".  There I was thinking about having a installation
denethor> guide for Debian, but since I haven't been able to try out
denethor> Debian, I don't want to write a guide only from reading your
denethor> installation guide. To write something on my own, I need
denethor> experience using it, so, my question to you would be: Would
denethor> you like to help me write a short installation guide
denethor> covering partitioning the hard drive, and generally
denethor> installing the system. Anything else will be covered in the
denethor> rest of the Guide.

Why do we need this when we have the Installation Manual?
<URL:http://www.debian.org/releases/slink/>