Missing things for m68k

The latest slink run I've just done fails with the following missing
dependencies. I'm removing wine-doc from slink1.useful for m68k; I don't
see any other _obvious_ fixes I can make. slink_cd 1.10 is going to be
using a slice file for the "useful" packages in future, so this kind of
things will be more easily fixable.

Please, for each of these can we get info quickly.

Unknown:
   Package: egon
      libguile2
   Package: gem
      pd(>> 0.23)
   Package: gnome-panel
      libglib1.1.12(>= 1.1.12-1)
   Package: gnurobots
      libguile2
   Package: gstep-base-examples
      gstep-base-dev(= 0.5.0.981229-1)
   Package: gtop
      libglib1.1.12(>= 1.1.12-1)
   Package: palm-doctoolkit
      palmpython(>= 0.5.2)
   Package: pilot-manager
      pilot-link-perl
   Package: python-history
      python-pdb
   Package: scwm
      libguile2
   Package: tsiag
      libguile2
   Package: wine-doc
      wine
   Package: xlockmore-gl
      mesag2(>= 2.6)
   Package: xpw
      libguile2
   Package: xsiag
      libguile2

Thanks,
--
Steve McIntyre, Allstor Software         smcintyr@allstor-sw.co.uk
		Oh My God! They Killed init! You Bastards!