Re: Releasing Slink (was Re: Please add new version of Release-Notes)

> 4. The 4 image maintainers(?) mail me Friday/Saturday to report progress,
>    let me know when we have images ready to go. At that point I get them
>    onto cdimage.debian.org so they can be mirrored worldwide ready for the
>    end of Monday - this takes a _long_ time for ~7GB of image files.

If it helps for CD image builders to be able to log into cdimage.debian.org,and build the CDs there --- mail me, and I'll give you accounts.  There should be
a complete mirror of the archive there to build from.

You'll need to be quick -- I'm on holiday from 12:00 GMT tomorow.

Cheers, Phil.