Bug#31367: laptop problems solved in 2.1.8?
- To: Adam Di Carlo <email@example.com>
- Cc: Chris Cheney <firstname.lastname@example.org>, BOHICA <COfrog@toast.net>, Arrigo Triulzi <email@example.com>, "Robert.J.Alexander <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Tim Morley <email@example.com>"@astor.interport.net, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Subject: Bug#31367: laptop problems solved in 2.1.8?
- From: Matthew Tebbens <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 1 Mar 1999 09:04:56 -0500 (EST)
- Message-id: <Pine.LNX.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: Matthew Tebbens <firstname.lastname@example.org>, email@example.com
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Yes, the 'A20 gating failure' problem I had with my ThinkPad 380Z
has been fixed. The tecra disks do work for me now.
On 1 Mar 1999, Adam Di Carlo wrote:
> We believe that we have fixed a number of laptop relate problems in
> debian-boot version 2.1.8. Could you please test whether the bug you
> reported has now been fixed for version 2.1.8? If so, we would like
> to close these bugs.
> Sorry to ask you to test again, but it's important to us to know
> whether the laptop problems have been solved by boot-floppies 2.1.8.
> .....Adam Di Carlo....adam@onShore.com.....<URL:http://www.onShore.com/>