Re: where's the tecra kernel image?

On Mon, Feb 15, 1999 at 06:27:39PM -0500, Adam Di Carlo wrote:

> I'm concerned that the tecra images are required yet not available.
> Where can I get the kernel-image-2.0.36-*i386tecra.deb files?
>
> [ Theoretcially, it should be part of the Debian archive, IMHO. ]

But it isn't. Herbert uploads it periodically to Incoming on master,
but not for inclusion on the archive (obviously that "i386tecra"
architecture part is not valid).

I've made a "kernel-patch-tecra" package that may be used to build tecra
kernels. I haven't tested it yet, but I may put it on my web page on
master if you wish.

--
Enrique Zanardi					   ezanardi@ull.es