more language support

Hi,

we need much more language support for potato! This begins at the boot-floppies
and ends by the debian/control.<language> for each package.

The debian boot-floppies have now generic language support, but it isn't currently
possible to select the language from start-up. I prefer this method and not the one
to create boot-floppies for every language. If this doesn't fit on the floppies this
should then go to the cdrom.

The description for every package should look-up - for every supported language - in
dselect (and dpkg -s xxxx, ....) and other debian-admin tools.

We have enough people for doing this (for 'de / german' more then 5).

How to support this? dh_debhelper, dpkg, dselect ... changes; Is this easiely possible?

One or many /var/lib/dpkg/{available, status, ...} files?

Greetings,

   Hartmut