Re: amiga 'native OS' install

On Fri, 22 Jan 1999 19:08:49 +0000, Enrique Zanardi <ezanardi@ull.es> said:
> On Fri, Jan 22, 1999 at 10:55:18AM -0800, Michael Schmitz wrote:
>> Re: 2.1.5: seems almost none of my diffs made it in there. The
>> whole makedev stuff, the missing 'amiga' etc. arguments to
>> rootdisk.sh, just to name a few.  So don't waste your time on
>> 2.1.5; I'll post a diff here when I've got it to build.

> Where did you send your diffs? I think I've applied all the patches
> I've received (sent to me, to the debian-boot list or to the CVS
> repository).

Enrique, you must have missed the message.  He keeps his stuff on
master.debian.org:~schmitz/boot-floppies.

Michael, are you on <debian-boot> or not?  If not, you should be.

For your convenience, I have downloaded that patch, pulled out the
master2files stuff (which I separately sent to Stephane), and shall
include those patches in this message.

Michael, regarding your patches, I'm not expert but I had a few
comments.  It seems you add a number of extra files which (I think!)
should be integrated into other, existing files.  For instance,
package-m68k.sh should be part of the top level Makefile?

Speaking of the top level Makefile, you can avoid having localization
settings affect the top-level makefile (I hope!) with proper use of
Makefile.config.  Or if that doesn't do it for you, hack it so it
does.

Other than those two points, the patches look find-n-dandy to me at
least.