Re: debian install manual translation

On Sun, 17 Jan 1999 01:52:58 -0200 (EDT), Jose Carlos Benfati <benfati@zzp.com.br> said:
> Would you have any use for a portuguese translation of the new
> debian install guide? Could it be included in the next release?

Definately.

Unless I'm mistaken, we don't have Portuguese versions of the boot
floppies at all.  We'd love to add that into the sources -- get the
boot-floppies source and read README-Translators at the top there.

I don't really have the infrastructure organized for Translation of
the Installation Manual yet, but I'll put you on the list as a
potential translator.  At this point, I'm still trying to get the
canonical, English version of the document up to spec.