Debian Boot Floppies CVS: boot-floppies aph

CVSROOT:	/debian/home/sr1/lib/cvs
Module name:	boot-floppies
Changes by:	aph	99/01/15 19:31:28

Modified files:
	debian         : changelog control

Log message:
promote the documentation dependancies from recommends to depends;
I know this is a problem because slink doesn't have the version of
debiandoc-sgml we're versioning on.  I'm pleading with Ardo to get
a fixed debiandoc-sgml into slink and pretty much convinced that
putting documentation building dependancies *below* depends is pretty
much broken and asking for trouble and spurious bug reports