Debian Boot Floppies CVS: boot-floppies aph

CVSROOT:	/debian/home/sr1/lib/cvs
Module name:	boot-floppies
Changes by:	aph	99/01/08 01:04:53

Modified files:
	documentation  : install.sgml

Log message:
update some preamble comments for fellow documenters

complete change, no REF IDs with spaces

update 'Recommendation for Partitions'

mention that when booting into DOS for loadlin type install, you
should boot with F8

mention that you should probably set your floppies 'read-only' after
creating them

start the serious updating the 'Using dbootstrap...' chapter.  Added
new section, 'Introduction to dbootstrap', talking about general
issues with dbootstrap, including discussion of how you can find error
output on tty3, moving in the 'how to use the shell on tty2' part from
below.  In other sections, rewriting for flow, replaced repetative
recommendations on partitioning  with a <REF>, platformify the stuff
on cfdisk vs fdisk, that's as far as I got.  I think we should ship
the fdisk manual as well, but I can do this conditionally for
platforms that don't have fdisk.

To be honest, I have no clue on the operation of the non-x86 fdisk,
they seem a little funky.  Are they basically like fdisk?

Some updates in 'contributing to this document'