anna(?) bug in current netinst images : fixed in CVS or not?

I get the following while using the current netinst images from the
glick daily build :

(VMWare virtual machine)

On 4th console :
(none) user.info anna[1742] : sh : relocation error : sh : symbol __
register_frame_info, version GLIBC_2.0 not defined in file libc.so.6
with line time reference

I'm not sure whether this is already known (probably....).

The only action before was choosing the language. The error happens at
the end of the installer modules installation.

The main screen shows an error message about modutils-basic retrieval failure.

No other action is then possible.