small ISO image (WAS: 3.0.17 i386 ready on DWN)

Hello,

I'm as usual tempted to test the boot floppies but to be honest
getting floppy images, dding (very slow). Booting with
floppies (slow) is just too time consuming with limited time
for a test.

On the other hand if there would be a mini ISO image with content of
floppy images + base ... Getting one 20 MB ISO buring and booting
with it is fast and painless.  Rebooting and trying again is no
longer a 'time-consuming-nightmare'

Since the small ISO image netcd-reiserfs appeared on DebianPlanet
everyone here says 'no thank you' to stuff on floppies, uses the
mini ISO on CDROM + apt-get upgrade.

Don't get me wrong I have great respect for all the work you do!
It's just an suggestion that would add 4 testers for you here
at the institut.

[If you think my suggestin is worth a reply, please cc me I'm not
subscribe on boot-floppies list]

Achim
                                      -- reddy@lion.austin.ibm.com