Re: trouble with /sbin/termwrap

Richard Hirst wrote:
> It's just a shell script, could it not be added in to something else?
> It is referenced from inittab.install, part of boot-floppies, so
> maybe dbootstrap could copy it in to /target/sbin when it copies
> inittab.install in?

I have a personal loathing for files that are installed by the
boot-floppies and are not in any package. I would actually rather put it
in base-config (if that indeed makes sense), even though I don't
understand all the issues it addresses very well and so am probably not
the best maintainer for it.

--
see shy jo