trouble with /sbin/termwrap

Last night I made try to install woody with new boot-floppies

I used compact flavour and fetch rescue.bin, drivers.tgz and base packages
from my just-built mirror by http.

Everything about fine, but...

Why dbootstrap's dialog are without frames? Only colors and black shadows.

Another thing is more serious - after reboot on tty1 I saw

/bin/sh: /sbin/termwrap: No such file or directory
/bin/sh: exec: /sbin/termwrap: cannot execute: No such file or directory
INIT: Id "1" respawninig too fast: disabled for 5 minutes

What is "/sbin/termwrap" and where is it?

Then I started "dpkg-reconfigure base-config" manualy and finished install.

--
konstantin cherkasoff
coxx@mail.ur.ru