Re: slang, boot-floppies, and wide character support

On Wed, Apr 11, 2001 at 12:54:41AM +0900, Taketoshi Sano wrote:
> Hi, Jim :)
>
> In <[🔎] 20010410024203.B17888@ic.uva.nl>,
>  on "Tue, 10 Apr 2001 02:42:03 +0200",
>  with "Re: slang, boot-floppies, and wide character support",

> > > I have been following the discussions.  I more than willing to help
> > > out, by adding the patch, etc.  My only problem is a complete lack of
> > > knowledge about utf stuff so I will probably need a bit of help with
> > > the testing of the package.
> > >
> > > I'll try to get it done tonight.
> >
> > Okay, I have built the packages with the patch.  They seem to work
> > fine but I have no idea how to test the wide character support.  Could
> > some one try them out, or tell me how to go about that.
> >
> > They are at:
> > http://www.ultralinux.org/slang/
>
> Thanks! We'll check it, and feedback to you :)

I have built newt packages with the utf8 patch.  They are at
http://people.debian.org/~ezanard (there's a shared library,
libnewt-utf8-0 and a PIC kit, libnewt-utf8-pic).

Please, check them and tell me if they work fine, so I can upload them to
ftp-master.

--
Enrique Zanardi					ezanardi@id-agora.com