Re: pan blend lists game powder should be removed (relative: debichem science medical)

Am Thu, Nov 11, 2021 at 12:42:31PM +0500 schrieb Andrey Rahmatullin:
> On Thu, Nov 11, 2021 at 07:47:20AM +0100, Andreas Tille wrote:
> > For some reason git blamed me for injecting this into the mx task and
> > so I removed it[1].  I'm pretty sure that I never edited the pan tasks
> > despite git blames me about this.  No idea what's wrong here and it
> > would be great if some of the pan team would check these tasks for
> > some unclear edits.
> If you haven't found it yourself from the blame output,
> https://salsa.debian.org/blends-team/pan/-/commit/d053f45a61d9d648885fbc64fb41e94465a54c4b
> Well, and
> https://salsa.debian.org/blends-team/pan/-/commit/8c7efc8befca7cd5a668c20ccd8a8c544c9d23d9

I've actually found my self which I wanted to express with "git blamed
me" but I guess this is due to taking over some other repository since
debian-pan did not even existed at the time when those commits werde
done (if I can trust my memory reaching 8 years back).