Re: pan blend lists game powder should be removed (relative: debichem science medical)

Hi Ben,

please do not debian-devel with this kind of messages.  This list is
about general Debian development and this issue does not fulfill this
category.  (Just CCing here to flag that the mail is answered - readers
of debian-devel can stop reading here. ;-) )

Am Thu, Nov 11, 2021 at 05:38:16AM +0100 schrieb Ben Tris:
> The package powder is a (non-free) game.
> It is listed on several pan pages.

For some reason git blamed me for injecting this into the mx task and
so I removed it[1].  I'm pretty sure that I never edited the pan tasks
despite git blames me about this.  No idea what's wrong here and it
would be great if some of the pan team would check these tasks for
some unclear edits.

I guess there exists some PAN software out there which has the generic
name powder which simply matches the Game inside the Debian package
pool.

> It should be removed from these pages.
> At least.
> https://wiki.debian.org/SynchrotronRadiationSoftware

I do not think that this Wiki page means the same powder you have in
mind.

> https://blends.debian.org/pan/tasks/packagelist
> https://blends.debian.org/pan/thermometer/

This will be automatically removed due to my commit.

[1] https://salsa.debian.org/blends-team/pan/-/commit/265c2690ec8eb246aaa49b5d55027ee0122ab1e3