Re: QA page improvements (Was: Your extremely welcome contributions to QA page)

On 21/12/20 11:46 pm, Andreas Tille wrote:
[...]
> This is *extremely* helpful.  Please be so kind to ping earlier.  It does
> not belong to my workflow to check merge requests on Salsa since usually
> people are pushing directly.  Is there any way to easily subscribe e-mail
> notification for whole teams (not only single repositories)?

Noted. I believe going to the team page [1] and changing the
notification setting to "Watch" will do the trick. Alternatively, you
can change your profile notification settings to watch all projects you
are owner/member of.

> Thanks again very much for this great contribution.  Feel free to keep
> on enhancing those Blends web sentinel pages.

It would be useful to keep a list of improvements we wish to see other
than the already known styling changes. This could be a list of issues
on the issue tracker or a simplified TODO file in the project directory.

Links:

1) https://salsa.debian.org/blends-team

--
Sunil