Re: QA page improvements (Was: Your extremely welcome contributions to QA page)

Hi Sunil,

On Mon, Dec 21, 2020 at 06:24:34PM -0800, Sunil Mohan Adapa wrote:

> I have implemented calculating and sorting by score for QA pages [1].
> The merge request was likely not noticed. So, this is a ping :)

This is *extremely* helpful.  Please be so kind to ping earlier.  It does
not belong to my workflow to check merge requests on Salsa since usually
people are pushing directly.  Is there any way to easily subscribe e-mail
notification for whole teams (not only single repositories)?

Thanks again very much for this great contribution.  Feel free to keep
on enhancing those Blends web sentinel pages.