Re: FreedomBox tasks and metapackage

Hello,

Thanks for the web sentinal and other changes so far. Quick update from
me for the past week:

- I couldn't spend much time past week but outlook for coming week is good.

- Bugs, tasks, thermometer pages look good. Will submit any changes next
week. Hope to spend on improving QA pages as well.

- Worked on tasks package some more. Improved control file and tweaked
the tasks description file by hand. Pushed changes.

- Ran into issues with testing with tasksel. Likely due to slapd's
debconf questions. Everything is good otherwise, will request upload of
the package as soon as the issue is fixed.

Thanks,

--
Sunil