Re: State of Debian blends, notes and questions on debian-ezgo

Dear shirish,

On Wed, Mar 06, 2019 at 04:41:36AM +0000, shirish शिरीष wrote:

> Hence am back now. I would probably start writing tonight on the
> subject. I have already made some efforts but still there are lots
> more to go. For instance I believe (and I might have shared before) ,
> it would be nice if each blend has its own theme and wallpaper. I have
> talked to some design people about it who might contribute, I just
> need to point to the resources once I sort of clean up the whole
> thing.

I agree that this would be nice and users would like some kind of
"branding".  I would love if somebody would care about this.
Unfortunately I'm myself not very well educated about things like
desktop configuration.

> I would be looking at the blends manual in more detail to see if I can
> get some more info. and can make only suggestions if that's ok [4].

Any input is really welcome.

> Let me know if there is something more that you would like me to add
> to the article.

I'd happily proof read the article.

Thanks a lot for your effort