Re: Next attempt to add Blends to Debian installer

On 08/16/2018 03:46 AM, Filippo Rusconi wrote:
[snip]

Please, add some small strophe to explain what a blend is, as I can tell that this is not something widely known even to seasoned Debian users/admins (have
examples from research labs).

I assume you are aware of https://www.debian.org/blends/ .
It would be good if the link to it on https://www.debian.org/ could be more suggestive of what they accomplish. I can't come up with a viable solution.

Also, when I installed debian-science and debichem last time, the process
downloaded such an amount of software that it almost filled my disk (which I was not suspecting). Maybe, a rough indication of the used disk space in front of
each blend might be useful, in this respect.

Just my 2 cents, along with my very best wishes,

Filippo