Re: New feature for 0.6.103

Andreas Tille <tille@debian.org> writes:
> I'm not sure about the UDD usage.  I've manually used
>
>   /usr/share/blends-dev/blend-gen-control --udd -r UNRELEASED -S -t
>
> but it seems its not doing anything.

There are no double-checks in the moment. The release is directly
queried from the "release" database, so "UNRELEASED" will return an
empty list (and therefore downgrade all packages). I however don't
understand what this is for? Is it a hardcoded equivalent to unstable?

> I also assumed that I do not need
> to do anything manually but could do something like

> +GENCONTROL_OPTS = --udd

> But this does not have any effect.  Am I missing something?

It still does not check the environment. Will do...

Cheers

Ole