Re: New feature for 0.6.103

Hi Andreas and all,

Andreas Tille <andreas@an3as.eu> writes:
> I think we should stick to the well tested UDD queries.  It was quite
> some work to write these.  The only change I have in mind is to restrict
> the version query to unstable, testing, stable, oldstable and
> exprimental (currently it returns everything in UDD).  May be we should
> also return only one version per release (sometimes kfreebsd or hurd
> is lagging behind and we have several entries for sid).

I must confess that I find them by far too complicated and hard to
maintain, but this is another Baustelle yet.

>> So, I will now add a "python3-blends" package, which however needs then
>> to go though NEW... If then everyone is happy, we can move back to
>> unstable.
>
> Fine for me.

I pushed the changes for the split. You can now also to a "from blends
import Deb822List" as long as it is not merged into the python-debian
package.

The python3-blends package also contains the HTML documentation.

Could you have a look before I upload? I would otherwise upload
tomorrow.

Cheers

Ole