Re: Blends naming in the Debian installer

I just committed this.

One additional change: I removed Debian-Science completely here. The
reason is that I have no idea of a target audience for it: "science" is
IMO too vague as a special task. To me, it looks still more an umbrella
for different things. However, if someone wants to have it there, has a
good idea of who shall use a default installation, and also maintains
the list of tasks to be installed by default, we can easily revert this.

Best regards

Ole