Re: Blends naming in the Debian installer

On Thu, Jul 21, 2016 at 4:56 PM, Ole Streicher wrote:

> 1) no understanding of what a "Debian Pure Blend" is
> 2) Also "Debian Astro", "Debian Junior" are not understandable easily.
>
> --> we should have better menu names here, which help a person who is
> new to Debian to understand what is going on here.

Agreed, the codenames we use for our projects shouldn't be exposed to
first time users, instead we should use terms used by the targets of
each blend to describe themselves and their peers.

> Any ideas, at least for the main menu item? We have a full line space
> here ;-)

One of these:

[ ] Special tasks
[ ] People with special requirements
[ ] People
[ ] Audiences

These to replace the blend names (adjusted to which of the above is chosen):

[ ] ... astronomers
[ ] ... education sector
[ ] ... medical professionals
[ ] ... geographic professionals