Re: Towards a Debian for minimalists

On 7/15/2016 10:04 AM, Jonas Smedegaard wrote:
>At the time it didn't. I don't recall why. Yesterday I searched for
>"Debian boxer" [w/o quotes] usinghttps://duckduckgo.com/  . I did not
>come away satisfied I understood your goal/rationale/??? .
>
>What should I read? in what order? Assume I had never heard of
>boxer before.
I suggest that you start from the email I wrote back then: That was
written with the assumption of you being new to Boxer :-)

I have no longer essay about Boxer yet, if that is what you are asking.

Didn't accomplish what either of us might have expected ;/
You wrote 19 posts with "boxer" in the body. (did not count how many threads) Following chains of references, I have an additional 150-160 posts to study. What I've read so far has lead to browsing over 100 web pages. Not all strictly concerning "boxer" and/or "blends", but touching on the ill defined problem I'm attacking.

I doubt that I wish to create would be a blend, flavor, or derivative. But one might use it someday to create one of those.

Much reading in my future.