From: "Jonas Smedegaard" <dr@jones.dk>
To: debian-blends@lists.debian.org
Sent: Thursday, July 14, 2016 9:26:03 PM
Subject: Reaching Richard (Was: Towards a Debian for minimalists)

Quoting Jonas Smedegaard (2016-07-14 17:58:29)
> Hi Richard,

@Richard: If you read this, please note that your mail system refuses to
accept emails from me (it apparently uses Barracuda which is arguably a
mobster scheme: pay or your mail domain will be flagged as being a
spammer).

Also, please keep the discussion on this public list if possible: I am
genuinely interested in your ideas, but open collaboration is of high
priority for me.

If you need to discuss something discretely then explicitly explain why.
Making me accept the burden of keeping secrets takes some convincing.

Kind regards,

 - Jonas

 * Tlf.: +45 40843136  Website: http://dr.jones.dk/

 [x] quote me freely  [ ] ask before reusing  [ ] keep private