Re: New upstream data in blends query

Hi Ole,

On Thu, Mar 10, 2016 at 03:20:05PM +0100, Ole Streicher wrote:

> You inserted into website/webtools/blendstasktools into statement
>
> "PREPARE query_pkgs text[],text[],text) AS
>         SELECT * FROM blends_query_packages($1,$2,$3) AS (...)"
>
> the fields
>
>      "upstream_bugs" text,
>      "upstream_repository" text,
>      "edam_topics" text[]
>
> (325155e9 2016-02-21 08:32:34 +0100). at the end, and these I referred to here.

I think the problem was on a totally different place.  The data you were
looking at were probably quite new - at least newer before the import
was broken by a duplicated package (libshark) which was in two different
repositories.  This has broken a primary key constraint and the import
failed since some point in time.  I fixed this on the data side (removed
the superflous archive) and the import should go straigth now also for
the recent data.

I'm currently downloading a more recent snapshot and will watch the issue
tomorrow.  I'll also try to catch these rare cases in advance.

Thanks for your patience