Re: Blends pages, tasks pages etc.

Hi Ole,

On Mon, Jan 11, 2016 at 12:33:32PM +0100, Ole Streicher wrote:
> Just a question here: Is there a reasib why not the internal genshi
> i18n/l10n is used, but this is done explicitely in the python part?

Since I admit that I do not understand the question regarding "internal
genshi i18n/l10n" there is no good reason.  Please feel free to simplify
whatever you feel should be simplified.  I could assume that the code is
older then the internal genshi i18n/l10n support existed - or that I
simply was not aware of it before.