Re: Blends pages, tasks pages etc.

Hi Andreas,

Andreas Tille <andreas@an3as.eu> writes:
> On Sun, Jan 10, 2016 at 10:46:54AM +0100, Ole Streicher wrote:
>> I then get the following output:
>> UnicodeDecodeError: 'ascii' codec can't decode byte 0xc3 in position 1: ordinal not in range(128)

found and fixed. My fault; I had to add client_encoding="utf-8" to the
psycopg2.connect() argument list.

> Pushing is fine.  I'll check here with a local UDD clone which I'm using
> due to a bad connection.  Creating a mirror once a month (or week if
> urgent changes) is way cheaper for me.

If you have a script, could you share it?

BTW, I found a few problems, and now the pages are generated. The
remaining problem seems to be that the section "No known packages
available but some record of interest (WNPP bug)" is empty. And there
are two index file sets, one (empty) in
/srv/blends.debian.org/www/astro/ and one (filled) in
/srv/blends.debian.org/www/astro/tasks_udd/.

When I find some time: may I clean up a bit? Things like

print("xyz", file=fp) --> fp.write('xyz\n')

Cheers

Ole