Re: Questions on building a blend

Hi Stephan,

On Sat, Jan 09, 2016 at 10:31:23PM -0500, Stephan Foley wrote:
> Our project is set up on alioth and we have a repository.
> A formal announcement on debian-devel-announce would be
> great and very helpful to get more people involved. I
> can't do it, since I'm not a Debian developer.

I hope Jonas will help here.

> Getting down to "project structure" I think the project
> is pretty well mapped out and I can explain it and also
> Jonas. I can't do the actual packaging yet, but I could
> in some time if I have to.

You can either ask Jonas or do usual sponsering requests
(RFS).

> Returning now to my original questions...how do I get a
> link on blends.debian.org, how do I set up webspace at
> blends.debian.org/fluxbox and how do I get tasks to
> automatically populate.

I think the Git repository

    git://git.debian.org/git/blends/website.git

needs to be covered in the docs with more detail.  Please have a look
into the dir www and add your project following the other examples.  I'd
recommend to sneak into hamradio or astro.  These were added recently
and are probably the most modern exampls.

Hope this helps