Renaming a blends task

Hi,

We had a very small task called timestretching in the Debian Multimedia
Blend. I have redefined the scope of the task to "Audio Utilities" and
it gave us a place to put all the other audio tools that were scattered
about because they didn't have a clear home.
http://blends.debian.org/multimedia/tasks/timestretching

Before I rename the task file, I thought I would check if there are any
issues in doing this. I assume the web sentinel will update itself okay,
but I was wondering what happens during an upgrade (e.g Jessie > Stretch).

Of course the packages installed by the meta-package will all be
upgraded, but the meta-package never will, and the "upgrader" might be
missing out on some great new packages.

I suppose we should include this information in an announcement for Stretch.

Anything else I have missed?

Thanks,

Ross