Re: [GsoC] your latest commit of tasks_udd.py

Hi Akshita,

On Thu, Jul 23, 2015 at 04:21:49PM +0530, Akshita Jha wrote:

> I have pushed these changes to repo. A new folder "webtools_py3" is created
> which contains all the Python 2 scripts in webtools ported to Python 3. Can
> you please test it let me know.

:-) :-) :-)
Without encoding problems!  Very well done!

> The tasks pages go into tasks_udd folder. Will it be better to create a
> separate folder, say tasks_udd_py3  for tasks pages created from Python 3
> scripts ?

I think tasks_udd is fine.  Since the udd code is now Python 3 and we do
not intend to update a Python 2 version in parallel we could simply use
tasks_udd for the Python 3 code.

> There may be a issue in the tasks pages created : '\n' and 'b"' are not
> escaped. I'll fix this soon. Please inform me of any other issues you may
> find.

Besides this I the pages look very familiar! :-)

Great work.

Thank you