Re: [GSoC] Profiling SQL query (Was: [GSoC] Reg Blends Web Sentinel)

On Sun, Mar 22, 2015 at 02:05:35AM +0530, Akshita Jha wrote:
> > should do for the moment - I'm a bit offline-ish for the weekend since
> > now on ...
> >

> I tried rm -rf /srv/blends.debian.org/data/debian-edu, but it still gives
> me the following error:
>
> Traceback (most recent call last):
>   File "./bugs.py", line 95, in <module>
>     tasks.GetAllDependencies(source=1) # Set source=1 in case source
> packages should be displayed
>   File "/srv/blends.debian.org/webtools/blendstasktoolsold.py", line 885,
> in GetAllDependencies
>     self._GetMetapackages()
> AttributeError: Tasks instance has no attribute '_GetMetapackages'

OK, I think it might be faster if I do the debian-edu result comparison
since it works on my side.  I'm not motivated to fix the old code we
intend to replace rather sooner than later.  I'll come back if I find
any problem.

Thanks for checking in any case