Re: [GSoC] Profiling SQL query (Was: [GSoC] Reg Blends Web Sentinel)

Hi,

On Fri, Mar 20, 2015 at 12:38 PM, Andreas Tille <andreas@an3as.eu> wrote:
Hi Akshita,

> > Moreover you could do some final testing whether the output of bugs.py
> > and bugs_udd.py is identical.  Than we could replace bugs.py finally.
>
> I tested for debian-med and debian-games. Leaving some formatting, time
> stamps, spaces, and a few lines here and there, there seems to be no major
> difference in the .html files generated from bugs.py and bugs_udd.py.
> Should I specifically test for other debian-blends too ? I am assuming the
> outputs will be almost identical.

Sounds good.  I think we could do a final comparison for debian-edu since
it contains the largest amount of data.  Once this is done I'll consider
bugs_udd as stable and will replace the old bugs code.

When I run ./bugs.py debian-edu, I get the following error:

fatal: destination path 'debian-edu' already exists and is not an empty directory.
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "./bugs.py", line 95, in <module>
    tasks.GetAllDependencies(source=1) # Set source=1 in case source packages should be displayed
  File "/srv/blends.debian.org/webtools/blendstasktoolsold.py", line 885, in GetAllDependencies
    self._GetMetapackages()
AttributeError: Tasks instance has no attribute '_GetMetapackages'

Why do I get this error ?

--
Regards,
Akshita Jha