Re: [GSoC] Profiling SQL query (Was: [GSoC] Reg Blends Web Sentinel)

Hi Akshita,

On Fri, Mar 06, 2015 at 11:26:40AM +0000, Akshita Jha wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I will definitely work on this. But, unfortunately my system crashed today.
> I am fixing that now. Will start working on it as soon as I can.

No need to excuse from your side.  Good luck in fixing your crashed system.

> Thanks alot for your patience.

I had patience for several monthes since I did not found the time to
fiddle around with this on my own.  You just provided two helpful fixes
- who am I to make you hurry up?  Just take your time.

PS: Please make sure you do not forget to register for DebConf:

      http://debconf15.debconf.org/registration.xhtml

    You might also like to register for the DebCamp sprints

      https://lists.debian.org/debian-sprints/2015/02/msg00006.html